FREE Quote! Contact Us
Let Us Contact You
Please fill in the form below and click
"Send Your Details To Us"
Please note our call back service is only
available between 9:00am - 5:30pm,
Monday - Friday

Your Query:

News Archive for 2019

Latest Car & Automobile News

<< Back To Latest News

What is "Total Loss"?

Total Loss means where an insured person has claimed under their Motor Insurance Policy and the claim has been settled, with the vehicle being surrendered to the Insurer of Your Motor Insurance Policy or otherwise, and a Total Loss payment made.

Does it make a difference if my vehicle was purchased cash or finance?

Absolutely not. The GAP Insurance will pay the difference between the value of your vehicle when you buy the policy and what the vehicle is worth if it is stolen or destroyed during the period of the policy. It is therefore beneficial to both cash or finance customers.

Is my vehicle covered if I'm driving in Europe?

Yes, the vehicle is covered in the European Union for a maximum of 30 days in any 12 months of cover, providing the cover provided by your Motor Insurance policy is an equivalent level of cover as you would have enjoyed in the UK.

* Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at the same rate as dialling a local or national number. If your fixed line or mobile service has inclusive minutes to local or national (01/02) numbers, then calls to 0333 are counted as part of this inclusive call volume.

© 2019 First Call Group. All rights Reserved.

First Call Group operates a number of websites and is a trading name of First Call Payment Protection Limited. Registered in England and Wales Company No 07064423. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference No 541645. You may check this on the Financial Services' register by visiting the FCA website, or by contacting the FCA on 0845 606 1234.